(Give it a go? I think I have been watching too much British TV again)
So the point of this is to tell you five things that you didn’t know about me. Well, most of you know nothing about me so this should be really easy. Of course I never make anything easy for myself so I will tell you five things that most people who know me do not know about me.
- I have seen every episode of Gossip Girl and I have read all of the books. Don’t judge me.
- I am a social moth. A friend coined this term for me one evening when I was complaining about having to going out. If fit me perfectly! I dislike most people (just because most people suck. Don’t get me wrong, I give them a chance to prove they they don’t suck, they just usually prove that they do) but for some reason I am drawn to social functions (and people) like a moth to a flame. I’ll talk to anyone and everyone. I just can’t help myself.
- I won’t give out my phone number, but I will give out my address. I was just talking to a woman yesterday about this. We were talking about the Facebook Yard Sale groups and how weird people could be on there. My weird thing is; I don’t want you to have my phone number. I’ll tell you where I live, but you can’t call me. This only really applies to people I am selling things to.
- Keeping along the same lines as number 3; many people in Fresno don’t know where I live (unless I sold you something and 9 times out of 10 you won’t be able to find my house again. Our street doesn’t go straight thru to any other street and it is kind of a maze to get there). BUT if you are from out of town and need a place to stay, I’m your gal! Confusing aren’t I? We put up a lot of touring bands when they pass thru town. Which is one of the reasons I don’t like a lot of people to know where I live. People want to party with the band and a lot of the time the band just wants to eat something and go to sleep after a show. I provide a place for them to have a good meal, shower, wash clothes if needed and get some rest. Always support your local music scene and the DIY artists!
- At some point in my life I would like to be a foster parent. It is something I have thought about in the past, and have decided at some point I would like to do it. Obviously it won’t be any time soon since I will be traveling, but one day. For now I will be content with “fostering” the bands that come thru town.
This post was a little tougher than I thought it would be. Once I got past the second one though, they were easier to think of. Hopefully this has helped our readers get to know me better. The only person I am going to “tag” in this is Lacy. I’ll do a second post this weekend on 5 Thins you didn’t know about her.